We provide used cooking oil storage solution in order to protect employees from burns, slips and falls by reducing grease handling and eliminating hot oil exposure. The iTank improved cleanliness, reducing frequency of kitchen cleaning and also prevent theft of used cooking oil to improves back door security. The iTank also have built in remote monitoring Internet of Things (IOT) sensor technology to determine the weight, tracking and collection of the used cooking oil.
Case Study - QSR
1) Before FatHopes Energy’s (FHE) involvement, QSR was using old conventional methods to store their Used Cooking Oil (UCO). FHE introduced a revolutionary and innovative way to replace an age old method of Used Cooking Oil collection and disposal.
2) i-Tank was invented to ease the handling of UCO, by reducing heavy handling, hot oil handling, and reducing greasy mess. Increasing staff safety during handling and reducing occupational hazards commonly occurring in slippery, oily kitchen conditions.
3) Most of QSR crew did not favor using conventional method because the cleaning job is tough and messy, while needing to dispose off UCO in proper way according to Standard Operating Procedures.
4) As an established, professional company, QSR is constantly improving their operational methods, to maximise output and efficiency. Therefore the introduction of FHE i-Tank is the best, innovative solution for QSR kitchen crew to ensure smooth back-end processes.
5) Following conventional methods, UCO are to be stored in oil drums. QSR staff are required to drain the UCO to the collection tray and needing to scoop the oil by hand into the oil drums and this process may incur dripping and spillage of UCO on the kitchen floor while transferring and it is a long, tedious, process to perform the Fryer Oil Change.
6) i-Tank eliminates this spillage as i-Tank is able to vacuum the UCO directly into it using Electric Roller pump, which comes with suction nozzle. Greatly reducing Spillage and Messy Work while transferring UCO, converting this tough procedure into a shorter, cleaner and faster UCO disposal process during Fryer Oil Change.
Food Deliveries Service Sector
a) F.H.E i-Tanks (i-Tanks) are suitable for central kitchen collections (high volume of oil – Min. 450kg / month / outlet), and/or,
b) For restaurants / large kitchens with multiple vendors (shared usage).
c) i-Tanks was introduced to this sector to ease kitchen operations on Used Cooking Oil disposal from fryers, less heavy handling for all kitchen crew and to speed up operations as the kitchen is used for 100% food production and no dine in.
d) i-Tank features a high performance pump at 8-GPM (gallons per minute), equivalent to 30 litres per minute, enables you to dispose out Used Cooking Oil faster from Fryers to hasten your fryer oil change process.
e) To address tight kitchen space issues, Portable i-tank was invented based on an ergonomic design to accommodate most kitchens spaces. The i-Tank is built on top a set of heavy duty wheels for ease of moving away the i-tanks from operations use to storage.
f) i-Tank usage are also safer and more hygienic for kitchen staff. From the convenience of vacuuming up the cooled Used Cooking Oil directly out from the fryer to i-tanks; Eliminating the conventional way of kitchen staff scooping out hot oil into oil caddy / oil barrels. i-Tanks will minimise spills, drips and less greasy clean up work.
We run our logistic operation with advanced processes by using big data and technologies. Every restaurant is installed with a particular tank (itank) equipped with a sensor to store used cooking oil (UCO). From there, we will be able to monitor and track the UCO level. That eases the operation without requiring the restaurant’s staff to contact us for collection. Once the operation center dispatches the operation team for collection, the operation team will immediately visit the outlet. Each operation team (driver) equips the”m-Workforce” apps installed on their tablet or mobile. The purpose is to digitize records and reports in real-time, such as the collection chit. Once the collection process completes, the restaurant’s person in charge only needs to verify the data from the chit and provide feedback on the service quality by using the app. From there, the collection chit will be forwarded to the client via email immediately, and all the information will transfer to us in real-time. Thus, from the data collected, we will convert it into information and knowledge to assist the decision-making process.
With a dedicated drivers, we provide an exceptional fleet movement that runs 6 days a week with an advance GPS System to monitor the fleet performance throughout the years. Our trucks are equip with it’s durable Composite Hose, Portable Road Bumper and a 5HP Petrol Pump to give an efficient yet conducive oil collection process everywhere, everytime.